Terms & Conditions
New account applications are welcome and can be completed when visiting our new showroom in Lutterworth, or by completing this short form online –
Clicking the Confirm and Submit button at the end will be taken as evidence of your acceptance of these T&C’s.
1) Price List: All prices listed are in GBP (Sterling) and exclude VAT at the current rate (where applicable). All items are subject to availability at the time of ordering. As this website is strictly Wholesale, there is a minimum order value of £150
1a) Export orders are not subject to VAT but proof of export such as 'Certificate of Shipment' will be required.
2) Prices quoted are for the minimum quantities indicated. Prices for larger quantities, are available on application these are subject to availability and limited to a 21 day offer period.
3) Sales Ex Stock - Goods ex stock are offered subject to prior sale.
4) Samples - Samples submitted and illustrations in catalogues and trade literature must be accepted as showing type class and general character only without warranty or guarantee as to substance, performance, colour, size, thickness or shape.
5) VAT - All quotations and offer prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax unless otherwise specified. VAT will be added to all invoices at the rate applying at the appropriate tax point.
6) Payment Terms: Unless otherwise agreed, our payment terms are strictly payment with order via bank transfer or paypal.
7) Returns: Returns on all items accepted unless otherwise stated. Please notify us with 2 working days of any issues with any orders. We have the right to refuse any returns/claims if not notified within 2 days of delivery. Buyer to pay for all return costs + 10% admin fee where applicable. If mistake is ours we will rectify the mistake with no cost to the buyer.
8) Delivery: Flat rate postage on all orders. We aim to send out all orders within 1 day of cleared payment (large orders may take longer). All parvels are sent with a 24 Hour Courier. Please leave your email and telkephone number to get notifications of delivery.
9) Shortages: Claims for shortages/damages must be advised within 2 working days of delivery being received. Damaged deliveries or shortages should be noted when signing for receipt of goods and proof of delivery should be amended accordingly. Failure to do so will result in no compensation in the event of a missing/damaged part of the consignment.
12) Guarantees: All goods are sold as 'surplus goods' and are usually pre-used, no guarantee or warranty is implied or inferred with regard to any specific items use or function.
Rugby Trading International Limited (Trading As RTI Military Surplus) is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04352941. VAT Registration Number: GB-623-5588-29. Registered Office: Rugby Trading International Limited, 88 Grosvenor Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, England, CV21 3LE.